MENU

Slide

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Passerby: Sure! Press Print screen,
open Paint application, Ctrl + V.

Sher: SERIOUS?!?
you know where arh?

where? hahahas.

Passerby A: Noooo loh, my skin no good luh!
Recently got alot of blemishes. Hate it!
I'm using dainty design masks!
The HABA white lady is 28sgd for 10ml.

Haahahas, i've used Ettusais flat design liquid,

Shu uemura's, lancome, some other drugstore
brand like revlon and loreal!
But so far, the ettusais & lancome's my favourite of all.
The coverage is like heavy and fake looking luh,

i can't stand those girls who make up,
when they smile, their face practically cracks!

Kristine: Hahahas, i'm not pretty luh! :x


Hi: Hello hi, I got received that top
from my asos spree last week,
Not exactly interested to sell it thou. Sorry! :D

X-gorgeous: hello, x-gorgeous,
i'm okay with you posting your blogad here
to create traffic, but please do not spam my tagboard
because it's purpose there is for my friends to talk to me.
Could you keep it to one comment next time? thanks.




SPREE CLOSING ON THIS FRIDAY,
30TH NOV, 12PM SHARP.
DO PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW! (:


Anyway my online journal on livejournal is finally up &running!
http://fidelistoh.livejournal.com/914.html#cutid1
All designed & hand painted by me.

Do check out the website from more info and to order!

I'm selling DIY BOYBEATERS (Ladies)/MEN'S RIBBED TOP.
Tanktops are from American Apparel, Made in USA
Flown in from Los Angeles, CA.

Buy them for your girlfriends,
boyfriends, besties for Christmas!
You can even order as a couple tee.
I've alrdy have a friend who ordered 7 tanktops
for her friends as X'mas gift! :D


I'm capping at 60 tanktops (regardless ladies/men)
and i'm hoping to close by this weekend
so we can rush for the christmas season!


Designs available:


You could get more details and order from here:
http://fidelistoh.livejournal.com/914.html#cutid1
I do accept email orders too!
Just email me at fidelistoh@gmail.com
with what design you want, etc.
Or just leave your questions & email at my livejournal
I'll be sure to mail you back asap! (:

For the guys version,
I'll be doing it on the Men's Ribbed Tank
from American Apparel as well.




Show us some love &
Please do link us up at your blogs/personal webpages!



Copy and paste code to link me up:
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums
/x315/fidelistoh/bloglinkbanner2.jpg

Thanks for your support, babes!



More Pictures from Cafe Del Mar last weekend! (:













Yesterday i packed my room for a
whole friggin 3 hours (that's how messy my room was!)
and threw out 6-7 big bags of books/notes
for my whole secondary life!
WHOOHOO!

No comments: